Flex Project Details – Pariksha has developed various rich internet applications using Flex. Some of them include
- A Video Asset Management System that allows users to manage their videos on cloud. They can import, search, browse, catalog, export, Share the videos on various social media sites and also run a 24*7 online TV channel.
- A Security Monitoring System that allows remote monitoring of the videos from various cameras installed.
- A Graphical Reporting Tool that allows the Management to review the status of various Customers, Projects and Employee Tasks through drill down Pie and Bar charts with filtering.
The projects we are planning to work on include
- Develop an application that will allow mobile users to browse through various TV channels, see their program schedule and watch any program on the go.
- A workflow based application where a form has to go through various stages. The form designing and presentation will all be done using Flex. The Form Design will be stored in XML format and will be dynamically rendered when needed and form data in a database.
- Should have good academic background and should be regular BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA from reputed institutes.
- The minimum experience of the candidate should be – 2+ years for junior position (1 position) and 4+ years for senior position (1 position)
- Experience communicating with a REST based service using Flex a must
- In addition to Flex/Action Script, hands on development experience with XML technologies.
- Implementation experience of any Framework (Cairngorm, PureMVC, Mate, Swiz)
- Should have good understanding and implementation experience of Object Oriented concepts and Patterns
- Understanding how to bridge Java Script/Action Script, HTML/Flash
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in a distributed team environment is a plus.
- Experience of developing Flex applications for Livecyle, InDesign or any other Adobe product is a plus.